Limited In-Person Technology Training Sessions are now Available!
Please see below for booking instructions.
To determine the technology help options available to you, please leave a message with your name and contact information at:
250-426-4063 ext. 1009
Alternative Technology Training Options:
- Check out the tutorials and help links listed below to answer frequently asked questions about common services. Also, feel free to explore the Library’s How Do I? page for more tutorials.
- Additionally, have a glance at our Databases & Online Resources page for access to useful websites and information.
- Virtual training sessions over phone or video-conference are still available! Leave a message with your name and contact information at 250-426-4063 ext. 1009 or send an email to email@example.com to book yours today!
Tutorials & Help
More tutorials coming soon!
Educational Websites & Organizations:
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB)
- Columbia Basin Alliance for Literacy (CBAL)
- Digital Learn
- GCF Global Learn Free
- Tech Boomers
Media and Digital Literacy Resources:
- Get Cyber Safe
- Media Smarts
- Play Interland – Be Internet Awesome (digital literacy game for children)
Libby and Overdrive:
NoveList Book Recommendations:
NNELS (the National Network for Equitable Library Service):