Video Editing & Scanning Station
Preserve your most cherished memories or fine-tune your videos with this station! Note: Users must bring their own headphones or earbuds if intending to use sound.
Drop by the Library during opening hours to use if available, or contact us to reserve this station up to 72 hours in advance of your desired appointment. Please note that you must be 16 or older with a valid library card.
- Model: Epson Perfection V600 Scanner
- Description: Scans documents, 35mm film, and slide photos into various digital file types
- Resolution: 6400 x 9600 DPI (dots per inch)
- Maximum Document Size: 21.59 x 29.72 cm (8.5 x 11.7 inches)
View a list of available applications (PDF, 172 KB) and related tutorials and help sites.
This station also includes software specific for the Epson Scanner.
Tutorials & Help
- Epson Scanner User Guide
- Gale Courses: Just under 350 highly interactive, instructor-led courses on numerous topics such as Adobe Apps, digital scrapbooking, podcast recording, and more that you can take entirely online! Courses run for six weeks, and new sessions begin every month. Free with your library card!
- LinkedIn Learning: Discover a multitude of courses about video editing, cinematography, and video editing software for free with your library card.
- Applications List (PDF, 172 KB): Links directly to each app’s official help site.