- abilities.ca – A wealth of Canadian-based information on everything from Arts to Employment to Sexuality. Includes a directory of online Canadian resources on disability.
- CNIB: Canadian National Institute for the Blind – Research, information and assistance for those with vision loss. Their library now includes many electronic books.
- Developmental Disabilities Association (DDA) – Information about their programs and opportunities for those with autism spectral disorder (ASD), cerebral palsy, Downs’ Syndrome and many other developmental disabilities, and their caregivers.
- Disability Alliance BC – Advocacy, programs, education, news and links to other BC and Canadian resources.
- Neil Squire Society – Assistive technology and innovative programs and services for those with physical disabilities.